Dracon

Incoming Mpg

Hi all, hope today finds you all well :)

Headed over due to MPG closure, looking for new forum home.

Important bit: Wensleydale or Apricot variant.

Short intro: Dan Clarke, 36 in a month, married with two youngsters who sometimes masquerade as me on console. I am pretty easy going and mostly play RPGs/adventure but not a stranger to fps for MP. Other hobbies include anything in the countryside and war gaming. I am based in a village called Pattingham near Bridgnorth.

Have all the consoles and Gaming PC, just add a space Dracon Zeal for Xbox, and steam is same as psn.

Look forward to seeing some old and making new gaming mates.

Drac.

It amazes me how many people are making the transfer from MPG to OnR.

Are those people not active enough to maintain the MPG forum? Or are they going to be inactive at OnR? Seems odd that so many are making the transfer

It amazes me how many people are making the transfer from MPG to OnR.

Are those people not active enough to maintain the MPG forum? Or are they going to be inactive at OnR? Seems odd that so many are making the transfer

It's kinda irrelevant mate, the guys & gals are more than welcome here, after all there are many 'registered' O&R that bare contribute if you look ;) plus the MPG forum is about to close, they chose O&R to be their new home, which is great in my opinion :P