sabretooth1971

planetside 2 : What button do I press Thursday.

To all that enter this thread - It's FREE, it's improved since Beta in so many ways I couldn't possibly list them all, it's team based but it doesn't matter if most of the team don't have a clue what Planet they are on. Eh Nelson ;)

Squad is 12 so bags of room, hardly anyone spends money (not pay to win) and if they do it's on clothes and paint for Vans, so pretty much everyone has one good weapon each class from the start.

Nose Vole knows his stuff and Sabre and Westy do too although they pretend not to.

I'll need reminding nearer the time but i'll be there

Could be tempted to join in on this one, if you fancy a teammate who runs around like a headless chicken, not understanding anything but still somehow enjoying it... Partaking in geekery since 1985

There's no scoring (unless you try hard to look and then it means bugger all) and no penalty for deaths, so the worst anyone can do is help our outfit capture some objectives.  Personally I think a headless chicken fits in perfectly with our tactics of spawn (on different planets) and run in different directions !

On the occasions last night we got some teamwork going it went really well for us, the rest of the time was just a good laugh. I did get squidgy belly once though.

To all that enter this thread - It's FREE, it's improved since Beta in so many ways I couldn't possibly list them all, it's team based but it doesn't matter if most of the team don't have a clue what Planet they are on. Eh Nelson ;)

Squad is 12 so bags of room, hardly anyone spends money (not pay to win) and if they do it's on clothes and paint for Vans, so pretty much everyone has one good weapon each class from the start.

Nose Vole knows his stuff and Sabre and Westy do too although they pretend not to.

I'll need reminding nearer the time but i'll be there

Just to add to that, I've noticed that there are squads, platoons and outfits now - and you can set chat at any of those levels, so if we all set chat to OnR outfit we wouldn't have to bother with parties and would always be able to speak to OnR outfit member the instant anyone is on !

Just to add to that, I've noticed that there are squads, platoons and outfits now - and you can set chat at any of those levels, so if we all set chat to OnR outfit we wouldn't have to bother with parties and would always be able to speak to OnR outfit member the instant anyone is on !

That I like. While party chat is a great addition, I would have to say in general it's been a detriment to onr since it's inclusion on some games. It also allows devs to be extremely lazy when it comes to adding a workable in game chat in games any more.