Fenra

So Uncharted 4...MP? Who fanicies it and what night is the best night

Hi Guys

I would quite like to give the UC4 MP a go thinking maybe get a few of us together. jump on as a team and try out the UC4 MP.

who knows we might like it so much we decide to make it a regular thing...

so couple of questions that need answering

1) Who is interested

2) what night suits you ( Sunday is most definitely off the table )

3) What time would suit you

4) how many players  is a good number?

Answers on a postcard or alternatively post below

there is a game night set up on the calendar we need 5 players to register as the game runs with 5 man squads if this Friday works out well and we can set up lobbies we can try a private night out next time.

in the interest of fairness first 5 to RSVP off the O&R event calendar will get the invite on Friday

there is a game night set up on the calendar we need 5 players to register as the game runs with 5 man squads if this Friday works out well and we can set up lobbies we can try a private night out next time.

in the interest of fairness first 5 to RSVP off the O&R event calendar will get the invite on Friday

Be at work to about 10ish ,so if there is room when home , send us a invite.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Haven't played MP anything for ages, maybe 2 or 3 years, but fancy a wee go at this if you guys are still playing. Can't do Fridays though. But if you happen to change the session day...

Cheers!

@

Hiya, With the release of Lost Legacy, is there anybody on the MP side of things? I go on occasionally but get fed up playing the GU, lol.

Hiya, With the release of Lost Legacy, is there anybody on the MP side of things? I go on occasionally but get fed up playing the GU, lol.

Same reason I gave up playing MP. Been a while since I've played now but always up for a return if there's interest.