sabretooth1971

BATTLEFIELD 1 WEEK 5 game night

Blackadder.jpg

HB's at the ready lads, it's time to go over the top!!!

Well thanks to EA and their operations mode server mechanics, last week went down like a no mans land charge from ww1. Still we have plenty to choose from. Rush, conquest or catch that dastardly pigeon.

Cluck cluck, jibber jibber, my old mans a mushroom, etc.

I'm learning the way of support right now (yeah, I know - I abandoned scout, but it's just temporary thing). Right now searching for the greatest (support) gun in the world, a lot still to check. I'm slowly falling in love with limpet charges :)

See you on the Battlefield!

I'm learning the way of support right now (yeah, I know - I abandoned scout, but it's just temporary thing). Right now searching for the greatest (support) gun in the world, a lot still to check. I'm slowly falling in love with limpet charges :)

See you on the Battlefield!

The bar lmg is all you need

Rush is back! Some great games last night. Nearly a full server of onr. A good indication of what it will be like when we get full control on a private server; if EA pulls their finger out. Wish they would add platoons so we can add the ONR tag to make it easy to see who is who at a glance on the scoreboard.

Now, if you don't mind I'm going to scoop the shit out of my head from the two bottles of the red stuff I had last night. :wacko: