Sign in to follow this  
sabretooth1971

BATTLEFIELD 1 WEEK 6 game night

tumblr_nlbq2rSMZu1tr9c8mo1_400.gif

Ok, you bunch of pigeon murderers, it's that time again. What time? Well battlefield of course. So lets....You know what, no one reads this bit. I could write anything and no would give a shit. blah blah blah, blah....blah blah blablablahhh wicky is gay blah blah blah etc etc etc. See, in one ear and out the other. Why do I bloody wasted my time......

great set of games last night. some nice sabre tags and some nice birthday rooster tags too. all accompanied by some epic baggage going on. hope you not allergic to nuts sabre.

was also fun educating jag in the way of the bag, and how is almost expected and even considered rude not to drop the bag when you kill an OnR.

just remembered my fave part of the night. apple was in the chat but on the other team. heard him talking about being in a house and from what he was saying i figured out where he was. went halfway up the stairs and threw a limpet charge on the wall and ran. it blew half the house up and netted me 5 kills, including mr apple.

great set of games last night. some nice sabre tags and some nice birthday rooster tags too. all accompanied by some epic baggage going on. hope you not allergic to nuts sabre.

was also fun educating jag in the way of the bag, and how is almost expected and even considered rude not to drop the bag when you kill an OnR.

:lol:

Yeah, I'll remember to teabag all of you.  If I can get the drop on you first, that is.  Because I'm still really terrible at this game.