Sign in to follow this  
Tame

I followed the smell and it brought me here

Thanks to DarthDave, Pappasmurf, Gorrilachops, Leeroy, I've ended up knocking at your door.

My name is Gordon. I live just outside Glasgow (naw am no a ginger). Been gaming forever it seems. Started with one of those pong machines that hooked up to my B+W portable tv and progressed from there. My interests outside of gaming are movies, music (love going to concerts) and a bit of golf.

I used to like all types of games but as i've got older my attention span has got shorter and shorter, so i kinda steer clear of strategy and JRPG games. Not a fan of sports games except for golf (everybodys golf at the mo) also not a fan of COD (being terrible at it doesn't help).

I am currently playing Destiny 2, Battlefield 1, Destiny 2 and a flirting with a wee bit of Destiny 2. Got StarWars Battlefront 2 preordered and have a backlog of games that would choke a horse.

You can find on these with the username:-

PSN - Yahozna

Xbox - Tame (if you send me a FR on here please say you are from OnR, i get a ton of spam requests here)

Steam - Tame65

Origin - Tame65

UPlay - Tame1975

Battlenet - Tame#2219

i'm only really active on the PSN at the mo, so if you send me a friend request on the other platforms give me a wee nudge

Cheers folks

Welcome. Was it wise to admit knowing the loons you mentioned?

I thought it was for the best. Full disclosure and that

Welcome to OnR :) See you on the Battlefield!

Cheers fella, I'm usually last and/or skudding through the battlefield in a car, blasting out Vengaboys

Welcome along Tame / Yahozna.

As mentioned, there’s a few of us still enjoying Destiny 2. I see you’re already part of the Clan so I’m sure we’ll bump into each other somewhere along the way. :)

Hope so :)

Welcome - however you haven’t stated your favourite cheese

I hate cheese

i'll wait for the ban notification

thought i saw something that looked like a ginger bush trying to get in through the small window someone left open.

You were only there to look up his kilt as he he went through headfirst.

Well done for making it here Gordo.  You forgot to mention your hobbies also include deep fried mars bars.  Deep fried pizza.  Deep fried batter etc.  And of course being the unofficial custodian of the ongoing chronicles of licking the slipper :D

And he's probably the most ginger person I know.

thought i saw something that looked like a ginger bush trying to get in through the small window someone left open.

You were only there to look up his kilt as he he went through headfirst.

Well done for making it here Gordo.  You forgot to mention your hobbies also include deep fried mars bars.  Deep fried pizza.  Deep fried batter etc.  And of course being the unofficial custodian of the ongoing chronicles of licking the slipper :D

And he's probably the most ginger person I know.

I hate the pair of you

AM NO A GINGER