Sign in to follow this  
ToonTonic

Long time coming

Hi all at OnR,

I'm ToonTonic, some of you will remember me from the days The 55s had clan battles with y'all...think that was MW2 onwards etc.

We had some epic battles, I remember that much..

So much so, upon looking for a new place to potentally call home, I remembered.

About me:

Huge interest in FPS games ofcourse. Mad keen on Battlefield these days, but honestly a tad worried about the latest in the series.

Don't play COD any more, though did get involved in the recent Blackout beta & enjoyed it.

Other than FPS games, I play ALOT of FIFA. Kinda hoping you have a community in that I can get involved in. 

I noticed in a few posts you had a similar request that The 55s used to have.. What's your face cheese?

Mines anything 80s disco...fuck me it was terrible

PSN: ToonTonic

Hit me up if there is still an active community here 

Hi toon, I am going to be hammering RDR when that arrives and I think quite a few on here will be too. Is that something you will be getting? I gave up on EA after a few too many bouts of unnecessary greed but I used to play a hell of a lot of battlefield and I remember playing against you lot. I miss the days of full boards on our server!

Theres still a fairly big OnR community kicking around just they don't seem to be posting on here much for some reason at the moment!

Feel free to add me, I know a few are still playing FIFA so start a topic, sort a night out, there is far more people lurking around here than it may seem at times!!

Enjoy!

Morning Toon  :smiley-happy059: , as Hol has said the boards aren't as busy as in days gone by (I'm as guilty as anyone  :blush: ) ...I lost my CoDthusiasm two versions ago and doubtful I'll bother with BlOps4, (as you'll see there isn't even a thread for it here yet)! 

However I switched over to BF1 when it was in the PSN sale two Christmas's ago and haven't stopped playing it since.  :D

Looking forward and hoping that BF5 will have the same longevity for me, also likely to give RDR2 a nosey and a mosey!  :smiley-face-thumb:

Well BF5 has arrived and I've just got my grubby mitts on it (against my better judgement!!)

I've sent a request to the Platoon directly on the game, so hopefully I'll be able to get some games in with y'all.

My play hours are sporadic at best these days (got a kid now) 

Usually catch me on 10pm onwards (UK) till whenever I've had enough. Occasionally get on earlier, but that's very occasionally.

Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield (terrible pun)

Here I am sat at work feeling bored, and for some reason O n R pops into my head and who's name do I see? Old toony! How are you buddy and obviously all you other guys, especially Bert?

Really miss the old days of cod but the current versions have always sucked so badly and now bf v doesn't even interest me either. Currently playing RDR2 and assetto corsa mainly although been playing Fortnite too recently as my son loves it and has roped me into playing duo's with him as he's now got his own ps4.