amenbasstep

Hello!

Hi, I think everyone is off wandering the plains at the minute! Feel free to fire some friends requests out to people playing anything you are and such! Enjoy!

Hey, Im gutted Ive been so busy today otherwise I would have been on destiny 2 all day and still on now instead of just this evening.. anyway thanks and yeah I shall certainly add some friends now when I see some of you guys n gals out in the game world, Ive mostly been playing destiny 2 battlefield 1 and star wars battlefront at the moment but Ive only had my ps4 a couple of weeks so its early days yet eh, I do want red dead 2 when I get some spare cash though!

Welcome amen, what ya playing then?

Hey mate, Ive mostly been playing destiny 2 battlefield 1 and star wars battlefront at the moment but mainly destiny 2 as Im a massive destiny head to be honest! Ive only had my ps4 a couple of weeks too and its first playstation Ive had since ps2 years ago!

Welcome. I think Destiny 2 has been the most active recently around these here parts, sorry I've been playing too much Red Dead. You'll mainly find me on Battlefield, GT Sport and Red Dead online when it's released if you're moseying on around there.

Thanks man, Ive been mostly playing destiny 2 but Ihave just started battlefield 1 and star wars battlefront and Im going to get red dead at some point, maybe when its not 60quid!

Hello and welcome mate. Still some of us regularly on Destiny 2, RDR2 will gather a lot of followrs online too no doubt. I dip in and out of Star Wars Battlefront 2 and also GWENT (but I think I'm the only one round here that plays that - not enough shooting for most folks ;)).