MrSlippyFist

Hey Everyone!

Hi all!

Thanks for letting me join your community, I found you through your own, Wyverex, who kindly offered to be my friend for the "the refer-a-friend" promotion in Destiny 2. I'm coming back after leaving just before any of the DLC so hoping to enjoy a much better game now.

As for me, my real name is Amit, I'm 35 and I recently gave up work to become a full time daddio and house husband so I usually have a lot of time to play gam... *ahem* I MEAN do chores and nappies.

Look forward to playin with y'all at some point!

Cheers,

Amit

hiya lad, enjoy the site and get the friends requests fired out. I dont do destiny im afraid, the grind killed me! My daughter is 22 and left home years ago, I work 9 months a year and have 3 off so I sympathise on the amount of "chores" that need doing!! I am just moving in to my late nights faze of the year!!

Welcome! There's a bunch of D2 regulars on here so hit us up via the clan or chuck me a friend request.

I tend not to spend a lot of time in the crucible as I get irritated my old & rubbishness ;) but generally anything else D2 related I'm up for. Currently trying (and failing!!) to reset my Gambit infamy before S4 ends.