BritishBeefUK

It's time for another go.....

Well, it's been a LOOOOONG time since I gamed with any of you and I really miss it. A lot has happened in that time. My son has completely taken over my PS4 (it's in his bloody room!)

I may have a little more time to game over the next few weeks so wanted to drop back in and see what's happening. Doesn't seem to be much activity on here these days :( Where has everyone gone?

I have Battlefield V but have hardly played it. Got RDR2 which I have put some hours in and loved which is unusual for me as I don't play SP generally and found RDR1 boring.

Does anyone remember me lol?!

Welcome back Beefy!!

yes of course we remember you. 

Thankfully you’ve picked one of the games that does seem to still have a following on here with BF4. I believe Huano & Darkstorm are setting up a game night on Fridays for it?

7 hours ago, hol666 said:

Welcome back Beefy, hope life has settled down for ya?

Yes, BF5(V) does still have an active player base as does BF4, as Wyv said. 😉🙂

Well, I am only into gaming when life is less great so I guess less great? So the fact that I was away for a few years means things went well! Home and family life good. Work life not so great.

5 hours ago, mister-zero- said:

Yeah, I remember you, Beefy. Been a long time though. I haven't actually done anything with O&R in 5 years since my son was born.

I know the feeling. Online gaming is tricky when you are always having to bail because a baby is crying or a kid keeps coming downstairs.